Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Reason Why People Used To Not Like Me

You know what? Back in the day, I said was just kidding when I wrote stuff similiar to the junk that follows. Looking at it now though, well, I was pretty much hitting the nail directly on the head. Sometimes reality is harsh. I've been the brunt of a lot of serious criticism over the years and I think stuff like this was basically just me responding in kind. If yer gonna label me a "non-worthwhile" person, well then, let's take a look at you and see just how much worth you have(from April 2003).

................................................

Anybody ever been weighted down by the crushing pointless-ness of life? Probably not, you all seem to be heat seeking missles locked in on the path of pure mediocrity. Ya know, your brains go from "A" to "B", and sometimes all the way up to "C", but after that, there's just nothing. You don't "make it all dance". Producing actual art is impossible for you.

Why are you all so dead set on being as typical as possible? Are you that scared? Are you that stupid? None of you are wild iconoclasts in love with life; no soul on fire rebels with limitless potential. Fuck, that's why your bands all suck so much; you have nothing to express other than your typicality. Theres no beauty inside of you and there's certainly nothing of value within your songs. There's no soul or spirirt to any of it. Yer all just going through the motions, conforming to the pressure of the "punk" "community". You being in a band is just like some frat dumb fuck(which most of you are fairly similiar to) who is in some intermural(sp?) softball league or something. Even at BEST, it's just a hobby to you, a sham.

Fuck, that's why someone like me pisses you all off so much; I am IRONICALLY a con-man, I lie and TELL YOU that I'm lying and you just can't handle it because your whole life is a lie. And that's why my fake egomania gets to you, because you are all disgustingly arrogant.

I pretend to be an egomanical fraud, and that pisses you all off because you actually ARE egotistical shams and on whatever level, you realize that I am directly making fun of you. That's why you get mad. And yes, right here, right now, I am addressing a lot of people in general, but there is ONE certain person in specific that this is all going out to. You know who are, you always wonder if these kind of posts are about you and what can I say, THEY ARE. They are DIRECTLY about you....

But fuck, if I saw potential in any of you, I'd be more than willing to acknowledge it, but you people just don't have it. At best you'll become alcoholic white trash slobs and at worst, you'll become some totally normal suburban fuckhole.

Jesus, have you fuckholes ever experienced even one day's worth of pain and suffering? And no, it's doesn't count if you got "so depressed" when the retarded guy you picked to be your boyfriend "broke your heart" by basically just repeating the same behavior that attracted you to him in the first place.........

Yer all just a stupid, little bunch of monkey brains doing the same shit you type of fucks have done since day one. People like you never change anything for the better, you just exist to MAKE SURE the status quo stays intact.

What's even worse, you are just eating all this up right now, you love feeling like shit, and even if this post ISN'T about you, you'll lauch onto it and delude yourself into thinking it's about you.

But anyway..........