Thursday, July 07, 2005

Random Crap Inspired by a Late Night Energy Drink

From April 28th, 2004:

Okay, I think I have a problem. You see, at 7-11 in the Big Gulp machine, one of the beverages available is an ENERGY DRINK. Yeah, that's right, for a buck fifty you can get 64 ounces of a medium grade energy drink. Do the math on this one, people. Yer average medium level energy is 2 bucks for an 8 ounce can(the better stuff is three or four bucks can). So basically, for well under two dollars, I am drinking 16 dollars worth of energy drink... The savings are so far beyond astronomical that it's unbelievable. In the last week and a half or so, I've bought maybe three or four of these drinks. They last you for a good four hours or so, it's crazy...

Anyway, with headache and acid reflux setting in, lemme muse on a couple random things:

-Lately on this board, a lot of attention has been paid to the fact that we bicker with one another all the time. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Is telling off someone on the board the same as doing it in real life? DOES it matter? My answer to that would be NO.... Why? Because these words don't hold any weight... Nothing posted on here has ever led to someone getting into a fight OR getting laid. If actions have no real positive or negative outcomes than it is safe to assume that they really don't "matter".... Or something like that...

-So originally, the trade off was supposed to be either "a crazy girl with really good musical tastes" or "a fairly stable girl with shitty music tastes"... How come then I usually end up spending so much effort on "crazy girls with really bad musical tastes"?

-You know what really sucks? I can't even wallow in my own self pity anymore... It's like I start to get down on myself and LITERALLY within 15 seconds, I'm already fighting against it, turning it all around in my head. I don't SUPPRESS my feelings, mind you, I just don't let myself get bogged down in all the negative shit anymore.... IT SUCKS..... I hate it, I was so much happier when I was miserable....

-Seriously, I can be your friend while still thinking yer band is shitty... If you can't handle me telling you your band SUCKS, don't ask me for my honest opinion... I ain't gonna lie about that type of stuff, it would be risking my professional opinion... What if word ever got out to the international hipster community? I'd be a laughing stock... Just get used to it, I will harshly insult your band & your musical tastes, but that doesn't mean I still don't love you...

-Speaking of the international hipster community, the guy that writes the column about shit I like in MRR just made a joke at my expense... He was making some post on a message board today and it started to get lengthy and he said, "Damn, this is starting to get 'Clint', I'd better end this."

-Yes, I post on other message boards, I make FUN of people on other message boards, I'm sorry if it feels like I've been cheating on you....

Anyway, it's nearly 6AM, I think I'm gonna clean my room now....