Wednesday, July 06, 2005

How Embarassing, even more Frankie commentary

Jesus Christ, I just found some MORE of my old comments about Frankie. Needless to say, but most all of this was inspired by one(or more) girls I knew that were a lot like Frankie. Stupidly enough, one of these "Frankie types" actually read those earlier comments when they were initually posted and she picked up on the fact that she maybe was the inspiration for all the hate(perhaps only on a subconscience level) and I remember at least one episode that season where she called me immediately afterwards to talk about what Frankie had just done. So fucking idiotic.

Not that I'm any better, mind you, because just last week, I was watching a new episode while drunk off my ass and well, I drunk dialed that exact same old girl and left a message that took up the entire voicemail capacity limit(five minutes). Like two minutes into the message I realized what an asshole I was for leaving such a message, both on the overt(no one wants to be told they're like a Real World character) and more subtle levels. Oh well... Heh heh, immediately after that I drunk dialed a NEW Frankie type girl that I only met a short while ago and basically left that exact same message. Boy am I a prick... The first girl, the one that was an inspiration for a good deal of this stuff, she was pissed at the message I left, while the second girl doesn't know as much about TV and thought it was funny.

It's annoying though, just recently I've realized that all my best writing spurts have really just been spurred on by whatever girl I was having melodrama with at that very moment. Currently, there's new disputes and I DEFINETLY realize that this recent "flow" of written material has been caused by her. Of course, it's gonna be years before I'd even remotely admit who and what it was all about. Ahahahaha, that's my pattern, and I suck. But hey, I think I'm pretty good at mining my own pain for the readers' entertainment. For example, most all of those beloved hipster dating rules were derived out of personal experience(some times "personal experiences" that I've had within the last few weeks or so).

I learned YEARS ago to deeply, deeply hide any attraction I have to girls, especially if it's to a girl that I really shouldn't be attracted to(hmmm, a Buzzcocks' song comes to mind here).
Actually, I'll prolly even forGET what girl it was about before I'd ever come fully clean about it. I mean, looking back, I THINK most of that Blank Gen stuff was about a girl, but I'll be fucked if I can remember WHO exactly. Every bad, pathetic attempt at a psuedo relationship(on whatever level) has kinda just has blurred into one big, amorphous blob of hurt feelings and cynicism. But I'm sure that's the way it is with most people.

Anyway, here's some more sublimated anger(note:after re-reading this stuff, I really DID have some insightful things to say about "Frankie types"):



So I've made a couple of posts commenting about that crazy Frankie bitch from this season's "Real World", and now that she's off the show, I thought I'd offer up some final analysis:

So basically, with Frankie, no matter what the situation was, she'd find a way to be miserable IN IT. Her depression & anxiety weren't so much the result of her actions, it was more just the perpetual state she was IN, a "state" which compelled her to commit atrocities that were just further grist for the fucking drama-mill.

At first she was miserable because she cheated on her boyfriend. Then, she missed her boyfriend. Then she was in a bad mood because they were "traveling"(and don't forget her over-powering fear of mid-sized boats). During that trip, she overheard some roommates discussing the poor way in which she handled an argument and in her head, this turned into "All my roommates hate me, they do nothing but talk shit about me behind my back."

That incident though was a major turning point, because at first, her wraith was aimed squarely at her boyfriend. He bore the brunt of her fucked-up-ed-ness. That's why their relationship was SOOO struggling and it was an effort for her not to cheat on him every night she went out. When her insanity was turned to her roommates though, it took the pressure off her boyfriend and that relationship was allowed to heal somewhat.

Anyway, her animosity towards her roommates grew until she decided she just HAD TO leave, because that's the only way she'd be happy. Needless to say, but bull-fucking-shit. Anyway, so she decided to leave, on Halloween night and go back home to her boyfriend. She gets on the plane wearing a Juliet costume... Her boyfriend some 1500 miles away is in a Romeo costume and is unaware that she's coming back. She plans on surprising him by showing up at the club where his shitty band is playing and having some ultra-retarded, ultra-insane reunion moment. It's pretty much THE picture perfect description of a crazy, crazy obsessed relationship.


Was Frankie any happier when she went home? No she wasn't... I'm sure she just started cheating on him again within like two months time.

...

Why do people like Frankie SUCK? Because their insanity is so pure, bold faced and simplistic that it's just ridiculous. It's just TOO MUCH, it's like they're a child. It's like someone walking out into the street and setting themself on fire... What the fuck are they thinking? They're an insult to the rest of us that HAVE those same problems but have dealt with them and processed them and have BEATEN THEM and moved on to more nuianced, complex issues.

They suck because they're stuck on page one, while the rest of us are on page 834, or something... We're dealing, we're moving forward, they ain't...

...

People like Frankie also suck because if you have to deal with someone like that for any period of time, you just tend to lose all sensitivity. When someone is shouting in your face every day for six months straight about how they're suicidal(fer example), that statement just looses almost all of it's impact. It doesn't seem like the "end of world" anymore when they say that, it just sounds like some stupid, completely childish, HORRIBLY over dramatic bullshit that was just designed to draw some attention their way.

Ya know, and after you go through a situation like that, when a different person talks about something lesser, like say how they're depressed or something, you can tend be kind of insensitive in dealing with it. Ya know, you either don't care because it's not all that extreme when compared to the other "suicide" person, or you just see it as a similiar attention grabbing ploy and shrug it off thusly.

That insensitivity is bullshit though, because people within the "sane" spectrum, they often times NEED a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. Real shit happens to them and they have real problems and some REAL KINDNESS AND CARING can really help them through those tough times. Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how much empathy you throw towards the "suicide" person because that's just how they're always been and they aren't making any progress. If you DO help them through one problem, they'll just invent another.

...

Another reason why the Frankie's of the world suck so bad is because they're really fucking inconsistant; one day their insanely obsessed with their boyfriend. The next, they have two beers, forget he exists, and cheat on him. When they're feeling "really bad" they turn to you and NEED you and love you SOOOO much, but any other time? They just don't give the slightest fuck. No loyalty, no consistancy, they're lacking in so many basic qualities that make one a decent human being.

...

Lastly, Frankie types suck because it's ALWAYS the end of the god damned world with them. Every single thing is life & death, the biggest deal in the world. "Oh, if I can just solve this problem, everything in life will work out for me." "Oh, if such and such doesn't happen, I'm gonna kill myself." GIMME A FUCKING BREAK... "I just really need someone right now, otherwise, I don't know what I might do to myself". Grow up, asshole...

...

Anyway, heh heh, there's my final thoughts on the crazy fucking Frankie bitch.


...

PS:And oh, I forgot, the SHITTIEST part about Frankie? When she left she said to her roommates, "Oh, I'm prolly just too punk rock to really fit in here."

FUCK HER...... Frankie is the absolute OPPOSITE of punk rock. Frankie is the type of person we look at and say, "Oh god, look at that sack of shit, I don't wanna be like that, I must devote my life to figuring how I am similiar to that and defeating it within myself." Punk rock is about REBELLING against that straight, stupid, degenerate culture and finding a better way.

..............................................................................................

Fuck, well said, dude, well said...