Thursday, July 07, 2005

Back Before I Switched to GAIM

Aaaah, March 2004 was a decent month, writing-wise. Here's some more stuff from then:

.....................................................................................

Okay, so is it just me, or is it really fucking annoying nowadays how when two persons are "romantically entwined" and they get into a fight, that fight always spills over into their AIM away message?

Ya know, they quote these song lyrics and it's supposed to be "oh so subtle" but their point is so blatently obvious and it's just embarassing. Ya know, and they think they're SO CLEVER and SO DEEP for ONE:Having song lyrics on there in general and TWO:For having something that addresses their situation so exactly...

Yeah, it MIGHT be KINDA clever if THAT WASN'T THE EXACT SAME THING THAT EVERY ONE ELSE DOES WHEN THEY GET INTO A FIGHT WITH THEIR ROMANTIC OTHER...

Jesus Christ, it's like the new way to be both pretentious and passive aggressive at the same time. "Was that away message directed at me?" "Why no, I don't even know what you're talking about, I just really like that song."

The worst part is, like EVERY-fucking-BODY does it now, EVERYbody... It's annoying... Do something slightly less unoriginal, people...

Fucking hell...


...


That being said, though... I myself do have song lyrics on my AIM profile, but I put that shit on there ages ago when I was on that Lucille Bogan kick... Ya know, that old Blueswoman from the 20's that sung about getting fucked all the time... That shit's just plain cool... even 80 years later, she's still a little ahead of her time... I mean, women in popular music still don't talk about their sexual misdeeds(or triumphs) in such graffic detail.... Not even Lil' Kim...
............................................................................